Ex Tax: £582.50
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control, and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HDTV, PLAYBAR will play it.
- Ready to drop into your existing Sonos wireless music setup. Get wireless, Hi-Fi sound in every room by streaming your iTunes library, your favourite music services like Spotify and Napster, and more than 100,000 free Internet radio stations, podcasts and shows from across the globe.
- It's also capable of working with the Sonos Sub to add another, booming dimension to your soundtracks and music.
- Set up is as hassle-free as you’d expect from Sonos. It connects to your TV using a single optical cable (included), and interacts with other Sonos gear too. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and a router to get started.
- Ultra-compact, the Sonos Playbar will fit into just about any AV setup. Thanks to its nine speaker setup, this doesn’t mean you’re losing out on audio power either.
- Built-in dual band wireless N Wi-Fi cuts down on passive interference and delivers a high bandwidth connection that can handle even lossless audio effortlessly.
- Take full control of your media with the SONOS Controller app. Available to download for free, it gives you the freedom to adjust volume, switch settings and more.
- Whether it's placed on a flat surface or wall-mounted (mount available separately at extra cost), the Playbar detects its position and adapts its output for consistent Sonos quality in any situation.
- Fully compatible with the Sonos bridge for easy expansion.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!